"A Simple Image Cloud Storage GUI Uploader"
-- Created by Kevin T. Lee --
This is a simple cloud image uploader GUI tool. (Not only for the images in fact)
*Currently, only the Mac version of the application has been tested.
- 🍞 Supporting the services below:
- Tencent COS
- AliYun OSS
- QiNiu Cloud Storage
- Amazon S3
- Weibo Image Storage
- 🍔 Drag & Drop to upload
- Upload through window
- Upload through system tray icon
- 🍟 Multi-languages supported
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- 🍕 Auto-update
- 🥪 Upload history
- 🍜 Image pre-process
See K-pic Releases
The following instructions will guide you to employ the project and to run on your own system.
The following softwares you should installed before build the project.
- npm (or yarn)
Clone the project.
cd path-to-dir git clone https://github.com/kevinleeex/K-pic.git
Install the dependencies.
npm install or yarn install
yarn command is recommended as you could use
yarn autocleanto reduce the size of the package.
Run the app with development mode.
npm run dev or yarn run dev
Build the project for cross-platform.
npm run build:all # build for cross-platform npm run build # build for current platform npm run build:win # build for windows npm run build:linux # build for linux npm run build:dir # fast build a app in directory # [npm] above can be replaced with [yarn].
Release the app you build.
Before this operation, you should set the GitHub Token
GH_TOKENfor getting access to your repository.
npm run build:rmac # release mac version app
- Electron - The cross-platform desktop application building tool with web development techs.
- Electron-Vue - The boilerplate for making electron applications built with vue.
- Vue-CLI - Standard Tooling for Vue.js Development.
- Electron-json-storage - Easily write and read user settings in Electron apps.
- Vue Router - Vue Router is the official router for Vue.js
- Vuex - Vuex is a state management pattern + library for Vue.js applications.
- Element-UI - A Desktop UI Library.
I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the authors and contributors of the open source libraries above.
If this project helps you, you can support me to do better.
Or click Donete me with Wechat or Alipay
- Form validation
- Support more services
- Image pre-process
- History management
- Touch bar support on Mac
Copyright © 2018 Kevin T. Lee. All rights reserved.
The project is licensed under the MIT license. See LICENSE for more details.